Saturday 22 June 2013

Another blog - really?

Say hello to blog number 4. I'd like to think that 4 blogs in my 23 years of life isn't such a bad ratio. 

Whilst it's true that there is absolutely no reason that this blog should be any different, this time I really feel as though it'll work out. 

So, whats new? How is this going to be different?

Well my friends, the past few months has been a bit of a transformation for me. I've decided that enough is enough and that I'm going to attempt to dig myself out of the hole that I've made for myself and actually go and experience life. Instead of living with my phone attached to my hand and my legs planted firmly on my living room carpet, I've made the decision to be present in my life and to change the way I view myself and the things that make up the world I live in.

I know that sounds pretty silly. I don't expect you to understand, I just want you to read, comment and engage in my ramblings. 

The point is, I want to change. I want to be who I am, not who I think I should be or who I think other people want me to be. I want to get to a place where I can be proud and say that I did what I wanted, the way I wanted because I could. I want the consequences of my actions to lay ahead because I made the decision based on what was best for me. 

All my life I've tried to make other people happy. The truth is, somewhere along the way I lost myself. I just want to find myself again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment