Wednesday 7 August 2013

Bloggers Block - Lets play a game

I'm stuck. I don't know what to write for you today.

I have an idea about how to overcome this form of writers block, so lets see how we go.

I think I should type as though you were here right now. If you were looking at me, it would be just a tad awkward for me to stare at you for 20 minutes and then walk off frustrated. It doesn't happen in real life so it shouldn't happen online.

Let me set the scene - I'm currently sitting in bed listening and singing along to This is what it feels like by Armin Van Burren. This is by far one of the most catchy songs I've listened to in a while. I really love the sound of his voice, it's deep with a hint of an accent. Wait.. wait.. the best bit is coming up 'AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I'M ALIVE, WITHOUT YOU NOW, THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE' - *air-drum solo*... Love this song.

Alright, I was wrong. That's not working for me. I'm really just describing what I'm doing right now and if I'm honest, I wouldn't be doing this if you were here... it's more of a rock out on my own kind of thing.

How about we play a game instead?

10 Random things about me. 

Twist - 8 are true, 2 are false! Can you guess which of these are lies?
  1. I am ambidextrous.
  2. My favourite meal is Eggs Benedict.
  3. I enjoy hand sewing (Embroidery, Cross Stitch etc.)
  4. I love Pink Grapefruit scented items but really dislike the fruit itself.
  5. I have been unwell for over a year and a half without definitive diagnosis.
  6. I hate plain M&M's unless they form part of a Mix Ups packet.
  7. My favourite song is Electric Blue by Icehouse.
  8. I love reading Sci-fi novels.
  9. I hated black pepper until exactly 3 months ago.
  10. My favourite flowers are Dendrobium Orchids.

Comment below with your guesses!


Image sourced via Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment